Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CPH. 1

IMG_3806
IMG_3808
IMG_3815
IMG_3817
IMG_3822
IMG_3827
IMG_3818
IMG_3820
IMG_3823
IMG_3834
IMG_3829
IMG_3835
IMG_3838
IMG_3842
IMG_3845


#1&2: the sun was shining so brightly when I took the ferry on Friday night to Denmark. I was on the upper deck leaning against one of the walls there having the sun shining on my face...it made my day and was the best thing to start my little trip to Copenhagen
# 3&4: the illuminated kitchen at my dear friends place. I love her turquoise tiles in the kitchen.
# 5&6: the people in Copenhagen love biking.
# 7: We went to a great flea market in Frederiksberg. I got a couple of nice things like a striped jumper and wooden candle holders.
#8: Some brunch after a nice morning at the flea market
#9: We were walking around the city and I couldn't stop looking up...not just because of the great blue sky we had on Saturday but also because of the street lights I am really fond of and the houses themselves, oh Copenhagen, I have a crush on you
#10: hearts in Nørrebro
#11&12: more bikes and houses
#13: me sitting in the sun...
#14: preparing a lovely dinner. grilling veggies and fish outside in the garden, boiled potatoes and a fresh tomato salad

I had such a nice weekend....will show some more pictures of the last two days soon...
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend a lot too...
Thank you so much for all your nice comments lately, I am always so happy to read them.

/ Maria

14 comments :

ktinka said...

wunderschön. hach... ich glaub wenn ich den umzug hinter mich gebracht habe muss ich mal einen wochenendausflug nach malmö machen. :)

WSAKE said...

i found at least 4 or 5 things in your flea market picture i would want to buy right away! maybe i have to take a trip to Copenhagen...

Boris said...

tolle bilder, viel blauer himmel!

Trixi said...

Ah ich liebe diese Fähre :)
Toll, dass du so schönes Wetter hattest!

Riccardo said...

Beautiful! I would like to go there one day..

Kate said...

Ganz wundervolle Bilder. Ah, wie gerne wär ich jetzt am Meer oder wieder in Schweden...

Irene said...

einfach nur toll!

sunkentreasure said...

I love the blue in the first pics! seems really nice!

lotte said...

hallo liebes schorlemädchen:),ich bin zum ersten mal auf deinem blog und finde deine fotos toll!!!würde alles gerne weiterverfolgen aber bin grad ein wenig überfragt, weil es bei dir auf der startseite oben nicht die standard-blogger-seite gibt, wo ich dich als regelmäßigen leser hinzufügn kann. - gibs da ne andere möglichkeit?alles liebe,lotte.

Chelsea said...

Looks like a lovely trip! Ahhhhhhh vacation....

claire said...

the blues! such wonderful blues.

Julia said...

hi schorlemädchen!
hab dein blog grade meiner leseliste hinzugefügt:)
von dem bild mit den flohmarktsachen hätte ich bestimmt schon mal den topf mit dem zwiebelmuster und die tasse mit dem blattmuster gekauft... haaaach, wenn das semester rum ist bin ich dann auch mal wieder weg - endlich!
liebe grüße julia
ps: dit OXO tasse hats mir auch angetan^^

lotte said...

dankeschön für deine hilfe!jetz biste inna liste;)

Fine Little Day said...

These pics makes long for a big and juicy flea :)